During these extraordinary circumstances we do not take hygiene and precaution lightly. Santorini, thanks to the measures taken by the government and the locals, is arguably one of the safest destinations.
To keep our unique island safe and free from the virus, local businesses, including ours, are following conscientiously the guidelines of the World Health Organization.
VERANDA VIEW HOTEL
The guidelines, tailored to the needs of the hotels are listed below:
- A certified doctor will be available at any time, if needed
- Members of the staff are trained to promptly cope with any suspected incident, following the necessary protocols
- All members of the staff have been educated concerning COVID-19 safety protocols and sanitation
- Contact-less payment is strongly advised
- All staff members are required to wear face masks and additional protective equipment. Moreover, their health is monitored on a daily basis
- Housekeeping staff will be acting with extreme cautiousness and are only entering the rooms when instructed by the guests.
- Additional equipment such as steamers and certified disinfectants are being used
- Check-in and check-out times are modified, 15:00 and 11:00 respectively in order to ensure that there is adequate time for deep cleaning and ventilation
- Breakfast is served in each room
- Traffic in the pool and restaurant areas is regulated by the members of the staff to avoid congestion
- All menus and hotel information have been digitized, while hard copies are only available upon request
- Only members of the kitchen crew are allowed inside the kitchen area
- Housekeeping staff are frequently disinfecting common areas (pool, reception etc.) and especially certain key touch points (door handles, switches, toilets, telephones)
- Marks on the floor are placed to indicate a safe physical distance of 1.5 meters during check-in and check-out
- Hand sanitizer is available in all common spaces. Single-use gloves and face masks will also be available upon request
Need to learn more?
or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org